April 11, 2015
June 12, 2015
June 14, 2015
July 12, 2015
About the Volkswagen Club of America
The Volkswagen Club of America is a not-for-profit hobby club for owners and enthusiasts of Volkswagen and Audi automobiles. Founded in 1955, the Club has followed the evolution of Volkswagen from the early air-cooled Beetle to the latest models to roll off the assembly line. We are not owned by, affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen AG or Volkswagen of America, the Importer. The Club is operated and managed solely by volunteer members who contribute their time and energy in pursuit of our motto, "to help Volkswagen and Audi owners enjoy their cars to the fullest." Read about the club's history.
Membership has its benefits!
Let us count the ways...
- Discounts on Parts, Accessories, and Labor at our Friends of the Club dealers and vendors
- Receive our bi-monthly VW Autoist magazine
- Discounts on merchandise at the Club Store
- Post classified ads online and in the VW Autoist - FREE!
- Participate in family-oriented club events
- Participate in VW forums - get all your questions answered or talk about your VW with other enthusiasts!
- View the entire Autoist online
- Post pictures of your beloved VW on this site!
Latest VW Autoist
Jack Pavie of suburban Philadelphia had to wait several months to get his 1975 Rabbit diesel, one of three models he enjoyed in the '70s and '80s.